Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. this is a great news, thanks u2start and Willie , wow, hurrahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! u can't wait, rock please
    They’ve got the Experience album and we’re going to tour that next year. There's a plan going forward, and then they’re talking about the record after that and the tour after that. Seriously, it’s like the priesthood – you can never really retire" - Willie Williams in the Irish Times
  2. "They’ve got the Experience album and we’re going to tour that next year"

This does not say, SOE in 2017 and a tour in 2018.
  3. Originally posted by ferrari:"They’ve got the Experience album and we’re going to tour that next year"

This does not say, SOE in 2017 and a tour in 2018.
    Well it does pretty much say a tour in 2018 but your right it doesn't state the album will be out this year. However I do think it points towards a release this year which all signs have been pointing to lately.
  4. i think soe is finally completed after a "politcal delay", the single will be out in september, album soe as any past records in november and tour europe spring or autumn 2018 like soi. I bet with everybody for a good bottle of red wine, a Sassicaia or Chianti or what you prefer.
  5. Originally posted by bazzzz:i think soe is finally completed after a "politcal delay", the single will be out in september, album soe as any past records in november and tour europe spring or autumn 2018 like soi. I bet with everybody for a good bottle of red wine, a Sassicaia or Chianti or what you prefer.
    I hope you're right. Still few concerts to go than in 1 year or a bit more. Next saturday and SOE tour. I prefer a Heineken ha, ha.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Well it does pretty much say a tour in 2018 but your right it doesn't state the album will be out this year. However I do think it points towards a release this year which all signs have been pointing to lately.
    Of course I hope your right. But I still have my doubts.
  7. Yeah to be fair it's more than understandable to have doubts regarding u2 release dates. I think all the signs just now though are positive, of course the current tour could finish the new year could pass and we could hear nothing from them for months but I do feel the only thing delaying the album now is finishing this tour so they can promote it properly which to be fair I didn't think was going to be the case. I thought originally rather than this tour delaying the album it would give them time to work on it but I don't think there will be too much work getting done on it now as it's ready to go.

8. Just took this picture today at Venice, Italy, airport, even in the colours of the Joshua Tree
  9. New shirt?
  10. I hope it will be sold in Amsterdam.