Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by Remy:Another spoiler is that we will soon also release some (I have to say, incredible) Joshua Tree themed shirts
    And some pop shirts as well?
  2. You're the boss, make it happen
  3. Need those soon for all of you who want to wear Pop shirts to your JT show(s).
  4. me too! something to consider, maybe
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Another spoiler is that we will soon also release some (I have to say, incredible) Joshua Tree themed shirts

been waiting for those!
  6. I'm getting more and more excited to hear songs like RHMT, Exit, Mothers live. As one who didn't pay enough attention when I first became a fan to these latter tracks on the album due to the absolute masterpieces up front, I've been listening constantly to the second half of JT for a while now. For me, at least, one of the reasons that Achtung will always outrank JT as best U2 album is because some of its best songs are near the end, while I can tell that the way the band determined the track order for JT was by having someone rank the songs favorite to least favorite (if I remember the story correctly)? But I'm getting eager to hear how JT tracks 6-11 will sound in stadiums this summer.
  7. april fools day Saturday so brace yourself for the fake rehearsals and fake setlists on twitter etc