Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Legs (3): Leg 1 - North America, Leg 2 - Europe, Leg 3 - The Americas
Shows: 54
  1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Yeah but that's different, that's like saying "I went to the ZooTV tour and they didn't play Acrobat or So Cruel!".

This is being marketed as the album in its entirety.
    As was The River tour. Leg 1 US - full album, Leg 2 EU - a few songs, Leg 3 US - 2 songs
  2. After night 1 I'll believe the hype
  3. Meh, I've never liked Bruce Springsteen anyway so add this reason to the pile

Just cross your fingers I suppose.
  4. now they are saying that maybe is not gonna be the full album? bull
  5. i'm gonna see them live but I hope you all get to see every song and please shed a tear for me in One Tree Hill haha
  6. Hopefully songs aren't tuned down a whole note and there's no three-song intermission lol
  7. oh, here we go already...
  8. I can guarantee you that NONE of the songs will likely be played in their original key. Especially Red Hill Mining Town, Still Haven't Found, etc.
  9. Its quit a job playing the songs like they where originally played on The Joshua Tree. They have to rehearse a lot and some songs need a new arrangement or extra musicians and backingvocals.
  10. The band will be out on the road again this summer celebrating the 30th anniversary of The Joshua Tree and performing the album in full, every night.

I don't think they could put this on their website near the ticket sales without some crazy flak coming their way. That's almost grounds for false advertisement.

Bono quote:

“Recently I listened back to The Joshua Tree for the first time in nearly 30 years,” adds Bono. “It’s quite an opera. A lot of emotions which feel strangely current, love, loss, broken dreams, seeking oblivion, polarisation… all the greats... I’ve sung some of these songs a lot… but never all of them. I’m up for it, if our audience is as excited as we are… it’s gonna be a great night. Especially when we play at home. Croke Park.. it’s where the album was born, 30 years ago.”