2015-09-08 - Amsterdam
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Assuming that Zooropa is being counted as an independent song and not a snippet (much like The Hands That Built America), Pop is the only album to not have a full song on this tour.

To say that this tour had a representative from each studio album U2 produced, which would be 13 (not counting Passengers), would be an incredibly impressive feat. It would be something that could only be topped by every song from the new album being performed at least once. This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now and Sleep Like A Baby Tonight...
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Also met so many great fans this week. And loyal fans of our site as well. Even tonight two anonymous readers here thanked me and all our crew for our efforts and great community. They never post but always read along and follow what happens here. That is so amazing to hear.

Also amazing to have met Dieder, Joey, Nico, Joyce, Marcel, Yasmin and of course Sergio, Kirsten, Jana etc. and all those I probably forget. I will never forget this week!

Also hope you all liked our chats

It was great chatting with you, Remy.

Again thanks for all your efforts.
  3. Absolutely delighted with the show last night. One of the best nights of my life.
    First row on the catwalk,location where Bono sings Iris. Amazing stuff
    Magnificent, Bad, 40, Out of Control,... Can't complain about that.
    I don't know if you had the same experience, but I found the crowd and the band really fired up. You could see that they enjoyed it.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Also met so many great fans this week. And loyal fans of our site as well. Even tonight two anonymous readers here thanked me and all our crew for our efforts and great community. They never post but always read along and follow what happens here. That is so amazing to hear.

Also amazing to have met Dieder, Joey, Nico, Joyce, Marcel, Yasmin and of course Sergio, Kirsten, Jana etc. and all those I probably forget. I will never forget this week!

Also hope you all liked our chats

it was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else, being part of the excitement here on the forum as well as during my one show in amsterdam the periscopes were so much fun, what a great idea.

see you in cologne!
  5. Originally posted by Remy: [...] Tomorrow I'll sort out pics, although I mostly focussed on videotaping for the multicam project. This show deserves one.

What an amazing pic

What an amazing night...

Fans...

Friends...

THANK YOU ALL

And thanks 2 U Remy for bringing us all together
  6. I must check with lost and found of the Ziggodome, seems I have lost my voice there yesterday.

7. [#ams4 (Frank Peters)]
  8. Still hyped from last night
  9. What an amazing show, I will post photos and videos tonight.
  10. Im also very tired, I jumped at almost every song and sang along with every song
  11. LOL: someone next to C. took the same pic... Only a tat off...

BTW: logged the "Radio Veronica U2 Day (from 12:00 to 20:00), great
    soundtrack for the day-after...