1. U2start book club
    In this topic we collectively read U2 books over a synchronised period of time, to discuss and talk about it here.

What are we reading?
    We're reading U2, At The End Of The World by Bill Flanagan (very cheap second hand)

When are we reading this?
    In the month of September. We're reading the first 13 chapters in the first week.
  2. I'd be interested... though I have to get it first
  3. I have the book, but I haven't read it

My problem with this would probably be that I'll want to read it really fast when I do get started.
  4. I'm nearly finished reading it. Last chapter. I wish it was longer, because it's really interesting.
  5. Oh you KNOW I'm in!
  6. There are about 55 chapters, so maybe we can read it until the end of September? Averaging 14 chapters a week. Who's in?

7. Haven't read it in a long time. It should be fun. My copy is pretty beat-up though, I might pick up a new one, they're cheap on Amazon.
  8. great idea. I'm in
    I will have MANY hours of time for that in the COUNTLESS train rides to the shows and back home and back to the shows and back home and on to the next shows and back home..... yeah..... reading can be so nice just need to dig out that book from the depths of my shelf... have it for years and truly never read it..... about time now
  9. Is it available as an audiobook?