1. Noooo! That's terrible Kirsten
    I hope your mum recovers soon!
  2. Hi guys, how have you been?

I've been really busy during the last couple of months and the only exception was my week off to see our guys at NY, so it's been hard to follow the shows here and chat with you...just now I figured out you're about to meet with eachother and O'm really happy for it! I just want you to have a great time and please drink a pint for me while having fun! Hopefully we'll meet in Dublin soon!

Take care, my friends!

Kirsten...best wishes to your mom! I hope she gets well soon!
  3. Can I make a last minute registration now and join u guys at Tara to have some fun (pls don‘t mind that I don‘t drink alcohol)? I dont have a name card but I certainly have a U2 tee to show my identity!
  4. Originally posted by MacStripey:I'm out
    Mom had a major health issue today, is in bad condition.I got a call when Jana and I had just taken seats in our train back home from AMS today. Have to stay here until things get better. Can't come back to A'dam tomorrow. The hell. If things get better and dad can stay with her over the weekend (i.e. cancel some work plans), I might make it for the two shows. But it doesn't look like this now I hate real life

Kristen: hope your mom‘s getting better!! And wish you are able to see the remaining shows!
  5. So sorry to hear Kirsten had to cancel tonight's plans
    Hope mom will recover soon
    (and MacStripy may still be attending Amsterdam... )

Regarding dinner tonight at Kantjil: based on the info I have, I could make reservations for a table for 7 or 8. Say at 18:30?
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:I'm out
    Mom had a major health issue today, is in bad condition.I got a call when Jana and I had just taken seats in our train back home from AMS today. Have to stay here until things get better. Can't come back to A'dam tomorrow. The hell. If things get better and dad can stay with her over the weekend (i.e. cancel some work plans), I might make it for the two shows. But it doesn't look like this now I hate real life

I'm so sorry about your mom. I really hope she recovers well, safely and soon.
  7. I'm not wearing a name tag but I have short blond hair and glasses....see you tonight
  8. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I'm not feeling 100%, I've got a sore throat since yesterday (just like Bono) and a cold so I want to get a good night sleep to be able to enjoy the concert tomorrow. Plus there are a lot of delays on the railways around Utrecht and I still got a lot to take care of because of me moving to Utrecht. So I wish you all a great night! Enjoy. Maybe I will see some of you tomorrow.
  9. Originally posted by Elwin:Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I'm not feeling 100%, I've got a sore throat since yesterday (just like Bono) and a cold so I want to get a good night sleep to be able to enjoy the concert tomorrow. Plus there are a lot of delays on the railways around Utrecht and I still got a lot to take care of because of me moving to Utrecht. So I wish you all a great night! Enjoy. Maybe I will see some of you tomorrow.
    Sorry about that Elwin! Hope you feel better tomorrow. Watch for our flag in the first part of the queue.

Currently enjoying some quick dinner in the city before heading out!
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Sorry about that Elwin! Hope you feel better tomorrow. Watch for our flag in the first part of the queue.

Currently enjoying some quick dinner in the city before heading out!
    Thanks, will do!

Enjoy your meal.
  11. Have fun tonight everyone! Looking forward to some pictures
  12. Yes, please take pictures this time. If possible, tag you.