1. Gotcha Hmmm tough decissions.
  2. yeah right... but how could I miss meeting some of my dearest friends? no way..... gotta work this out.... somehow ;p

is the place for the meeting faraway from the Ziggo?
  3. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    yeah right... but how could I miss meeting some of my dearest friends? no way..... gotta work this out.... somehow ;p

is the place for the meeting faraway from the Ziggo?
    It's around a 15 minute drive / 1 hour walk away
  4. eep. another hole in my purse for taxi two times, can't go on public transfer like bus or tram anymore for certain reasons.. okay. gotta think this over.
  5. I saved the date! I think it's very nice to meet a lot of you guys. Shall I be in an original mood by wearing my U2start T-shirt?
  6. Originally posted by wowow:I saved the date! I think it's very nice to meet a lot of you guys. Shall I be in an original mood by wearing my U2start T-shirt?
    Yes please! And a hanging credential with your nickname

7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    eep. another hole in my purse for taxi two times, can't go on public transfer like bus or tram anymore for certain reasons.. okay. gotta think this over.
    I'll take care of your transport, can you then make it?
  8. Originally posted by wowow:I saved the date! I think it's very nice to meet a lot of you guys. Shall I be in an original mood by wearing my U2start T-shirt?
    Yes! There are many different U2start shirts so you're always original
  9. Yes indeed Remy! Will be nice. I will go to A'dam 1&4 so will have 3 trips from Rotterdam to Amsterdam that week. Totally worth it!!

And LikeASong, could thought about the nickname
  10. I'll definitely be there, just have to organize my things around it

I just thought about this.... as I am one of those few who are not on Facebook (yes, people like me exist, old-fashioned but still alive lol)... could we make a list here in this topic with the forum members who plan to be at the meeting? Maybe on the first entry by Remy and update it every now and then?`Would be great to know who will meet there from this place