1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Zooropa and Numb are the only ones that fit in my opinion. The rest would be cool but those two are just designed for that spot.

Specially Numb

But imagine Slug morphing into This is Where You Can Reach Me Now! (because it recycles that weird filtered ping-pong synth part)
  2. Holy Joe
  3. My favorite POP track! (And the ultimate ode to coffee!). Very good suggestion!

I was thinking of I've Got You Under My Skin (with Sinatra), not very European but beautiful nevertheless
  4. That would be the ultimate cool! With all kinds of funny footage from when they were like really young...
  5. Another one ( not what i want but...) Miss Sarajevo
  6. It should be 10 minutes of Alyssa from DC insulting whatever city the band is in that night.
  7. "There are still at least two more intermission pieces that we haven't shown yet, with ideas for more beyond that. The only trouble is that I'm currently so in love with "The Fly" that I can't imagine ever not wanting to show it."

- Willie Williams
  8. Originally posted by Remy:"There are still at least two more intermission pieces that we haven't shown yet, with ideas for more beyond that. The only trouble is that I'm currently so in love with "The Fly" that I can't imagine ever not wanting to show it."

- Willie Williams
    interesting ( and i love The Fly intermission too )