1. Update: A wonderful (4 star ) recording of Rome 1 by PaulCayard has been added to the show page / audio tab.

And, at special request, a Rome 2 recording is now also available* at u2start thanks to user & taper MKK

Finally my time to share a recording after all there years downloading all of your recordings. Hope you will enjoy it.
    I just wish to share with all fans out there - Great to be able share for once:-) MKK
    This is, in my opinion, a 3-star monaural recording to which I applied (in accordance with the taper) some
    equalization in the low and mid range to obtain a more balanced sound.
    Still quite distant and full with a severe stadium echo, near-by clappers and occasional screams and/or whistles.
    Hope you will enjoy nevertheless

*both in flac and mp3 (soon)
  2. UPDATE:

Originally posted by BigGiRL:[...]

PS: possibly an alternate edit from this [Rome 1 - Statello] recording (without sbe's) will be made available at some point.
    Yes! The taper was kind enough to send his Rome 1 wave files to us - thanks again
    to Ivan85 - so I could do a re-edit as to fix the sbe's I mentioned earlier.
    The levels are quite hot - sometimes a little too hot - and there is near-by clapping and some talking too but,
    BOY, does this one rock on those speakers...!!!

Check out Exit and UV (with the sort of false start )...! Not to mention the really powerful One tree Hill and the
    amazing Bad/Heroes combo...

Short too say that i like this one A LOT... 4-stars now to make sure it got my recommendation!

O yes, before I forget, it's availlable in lossless flacs now too...

3. Dublin 1 by Mariobrus is now available at our showpage

Very good recording, maybe even excellent! Marked it with 3.5 stars, just to be safe
  4. MLK's recording of Rome 1 is now at our show page. I guess this recording makes all other sources for this date rather obsolete... It's a stunning 4,5 star recording with excellent mastering, what more can I say...

PS: I've also added mp3's for the Stadtfelder Berlin recording...(3.5 rating )
  5. Originally posted by BigGiRL:MLK's recording of Rome 1 is now at our show page. I guess this recording makes all other sources for this date rather obsolete... It's a stunning 4,5 star recording with excellent mastering, what more can I say...

Can't seem to access the Rome 2 MEGA.nz link. It appears to freeze when I click it
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:MLK's recording of Rome 1 is now at our show page. I guess this recording makes all other sources for this date rather obsolete... It's a stunning 4,5 star recording with excellent mastering, what more can I say...

Wow just listened to the sample...super recording
  7. Happy to announce that the Paris 1 recording by Christophe is now also available at u2start
    Shared with kind permission of the taper (as per Julian @paristhread) if recording was shared lossless.

A critical assessment of the recording at first led me to a 3,5 star rating (mostly due to stadium echoes... and some clappers... I believe), but because a rating is also a recommendation and because it is such a happy occasion (and because that 4 star Rome 1 about I was raving, probably also is 3.5 ), this Paris 1 recording is of course also 4 stars

Let bygones be bygones and lets celebrate the passion for U2

To the U2 tapers...and all what they share...and all what we can enjoy together

Cheers Cheers Cheers

To all good health!

PS: Lossless only this one is
  8. Not trying to be rude or anything, but when do you think the recordings of JulienLossless will be on this site? The ones he talked about in the Paris thread.