1. While we wait for the iHeart show, we have now hoserama's IEM matrix of 360 Pittsburgh. The second to last 360 show and what a concert it turned out to be. After MOS we had Bad to close the show! The band was really on fire that day.
    Download as torrent here.
    Many thanks to hoserama for the matrix!
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:While we wait for the iHeart show, we have now hoserama's IEM matrix of 360 Pittsburgh. The second to last 360 show and what a concert it turned out to be. After MOS we had Bad to close the show! The band was really on fire that day.
  3. The matrix is great and all but the multicam audio makes me feel like I'm actually there. I prefer it over the matrix.
  4. Listen to the iHeart show here. Thanks to Paul and Adrian for submitting them!
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:While we wait for the iHeart show, we have now hoserama's IEM matrix of 360 Pittsburgh. The second to last 360 show and what a concert it turned out to be. After MOS we had Bad to close the show! The band was really on fire that day.
    whaaaaat????
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:While we wait for the iHeart show, we have now hoserama's IEM matrix of 360 Pittsburgh. The second to last 360 show and what a concert it turned out to be. After MOS we had Bad to close the show! The band was really on fire that day.
    Awesome!
  7. Just finished making every folder for every tour/leg/show Now I will start to download every show, starting with my favourite tour: 360 Tour