1. Originally posted by jick:There is a March 2 final show IEM floating around. Even in the info.txt file, the taper/mixer admits it won't be as great as hoserama's and he didn't bother concealing the click tracks and count-offs. It is in FLAC and if the u2start team can't find it, I can try to send a link.

Cheers,

J
    But it sounds GREAT!!!
  2. I was not able to attend the Sphere shows or Bono's Stories of Surrender tour.

However, Hoserama's recordings from both of these tours were so good that I almost felt like I was actually there.

Just want to extend my sincere thanks to Hoserama for everything he has shared.
  3. Dear Hoseramam, UR the fcukin greatest taper and mixer of all time !
  4. Hoserama is a fucking monster.
    We should have a topic just about him.
    No thanks is enough
  5. Agreed. His doing better work than anyone out there. Someday, when all is said, and done with U2, we’re gonna have him to think for the bevy of incredible quality shows that we have to look back on.
  6. Originally posted by justinpushplay:Someday, when all is said, and done with U2, we’re gonna have him to think for the bevy of incredible quality shows that we have to look back on.

In a way, Hoserama's contribution to U2 may live as long as the band.

He has made some of the most important documents of their live shows and, think about it, how many artists from the 20th century will humans be listening to for hundreds of years after all of us are dead?

Certainly, the songs of The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and U2 will survive at least several hundred years and maybe longer.

But when a human becomes a new U2 fans 500 years from now - or 5000 years from now - and starts digging back through the band's live catalog - whose recordings of those live shows will they be listening to the most?

And so . . .

Henceforth shall he be known as:

The Immortal Hoserama
  7. Warning to future humans: Don't start your U2 journey with the 360 tour.
  8. you need an account for mediafire ore one by one
  9. You can download each individually.

If that's a bummer, then go download the torrent on U2torrents. It's free leech, so it won't be held against your torrent ratio.
  10. thnx, done