1. -- offtopic --

2. This was pretty out of place, and you've been warned for similar comments in the past. Please refrain to make such comments in order to keep everything under control in the forum, thanks.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:This was pretty out of place, and you've been warned for similar comments in the past. Please refrain to make such comments in order to keep everything under control in the forum, thanks.
    Sorry I wasn't thinking, about people's potential sensitivities
  4. That means, I have you to turn to whenever I myself feel slighted in this forum. *Score!*
  5. i have found every kind of download links here , all published so far , mine off topic and not written, oh my God it's incredible, thanks
  6. Originally posted by bazzzz:i have found every kind of download links here , all published so far , mine off topic and not written, oh my God it's incredible, thanks
    This thread is for U2 recordings that are going to be uploaded to our site. Your post was regarding other artists bootlegs, which is fine but off topic in this thread. Try here:
    Request your other artists bootlegs here, it might help someone
  7. all artists and u2 too,i didn't write the link, i read links of other artists here,not only bootlegs and live acts, but no problems , i thought it was a super chance for everybody to give a look and maybe to find good files to download. Anyway anyhow it doesn't matter , i use this site a lot like million persons .
  8. the links you wrote are down (mp3 the first for sure) , they are 10 years old, but listen if someone wants "my" link can wrote me private messages