1. Its hard to believe that 8 years ago some of us (affectionately called veterans), joined this site. I remember it so clearly. This website is such a beautiful place. I consider it U2's official site. Im not much here these days...lives get busy. But its great to know that some are still around. From losing a member a few years back, to more than a few personal struggles we've all walked on together. Its truly beautiful. Keep on keeping on. And heres to 8 more glorious years.

_Thebondrums_ AKA Sam
  2. Great words Sam, it is indeed hard to believe! In a few weeks we celebrate our 9th year of existence so next year will be very special. Nice to see your name popping up again Hope all is well.
  3. Originally posted by thebonodrums:Its hard to believe that 8 years ago some of us (affectionately called veterans), joined this site. I remember it so clearly. This website is such a beautiful place. I consider it U2's official site. Im not much here these days...lives get busy. But its great to know that some are still around. From losing a member a few years back, to more than a few personal struggles we've all walked on together. Its truly beautiful. Keep on keeping on. And heres to 8 more glorious years.

_Thebondrums_ AKA Sam
    second that. top of any best website list, thanx to yous! Love this band, love this band live even more, love this site, love all yous
  4. patssox do you smoke weed
  5. I joined before 360 Arlington so I could get the custom shirt.

And I didn't have to pay a 40.00 annual renewal to a terribly designed and run site (you know the site)....
  6. i dont smoke weed...
  7. anyhow goodnight im off to bed..
  8. Nine years nearly, has it gone that quick?? Easily the best site and community we've here - here's to not just nine more years but many many many more years.
  9. 9 years? wow..
    this site is so complete I thought is was older! congrats to everyone who works for it!

10. Nice to see you around Sam....hard to believe it's been that long, had to check my own profile! ...yep, 8+ years have passed...this site's sort of felt like home on the internet - possibly the best online fan communities I've seen, well done Remy, keep it up
  11. I was thinking "oh, he's one of the first generation, better show some respect to the first U2-starters...". Then I saw the "joined 8 years ago" on my profile as well Time goes by so quickly.