1. Is there a pic where we can see everyone's faces and tag them?
  2. ^^^
    yes please, I wanna know who's who glad you had a good time!
  3. Afraid not! Will remember that for next time You can however scroll through the Facebook list of attendees, happy to add some usernames there.

4. Yes definitely, at least two folks from Ireland. Husband and wife.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:And that was it! We've had a great meet-up yesterday with a few dozen fans. Thank you for those showing up yesterday and sorry for those who couldn't make it! It was great to see and meet many of such dedicated fans and some familiar (and of course unfamiliar) names from the forums here.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Next stop: Amsterdam, Sept 11!

more pics please !!

How many users were there ? List of names( usernames) ?
  6. I don't have a list, probably 20-25 users or something. And sadly no more pics either! Will do that better in Amsterdam!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I don't have a list, probably 20-25 users or something. And sadly no more pics either! Will do that better in Amsterdam!

Remenber that you dont have to be in the picture ...i don t want to know your real face ...for me you are your avatar
  8. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

Remenber that you dont have to be in the picture ...i don t want to know your real face ...for me you are your avatar
    Haha! My picture is two clicks away (profile, Facebook) if you want!

Of the more active forum users, PageU2, u2met86 and dylbagz were present yesterday.