1. Hey everyone,

I'm in, and I think Tir Na Nog is perfect. 34th & 8th / Penn Station is one of the most easily accessible locations from anywhere in NYC.

Unless we have a bunch of people under 21 looking to attend, or if some reason someone foresees having difficulty getting to Penn that night?
  2. Unfortunately we will already be back in Belgium by the 21st.. We are doing show n°2 on the19th.

But thanks for the tip, we will be checking this Tir Na Nog thing the days before.
    If you have more tips regarding bars/pubs etc, please shoot
  3. Are there going to be any babes there?

4. I can't make the meet up , Im taking my daughters to a Broadway show that night .

I will also be going to the first 4 shows , like Nick..and Im down if you guys want to meet up…

Tir Na Nog is a great spot..been there many times pre gaming before Rangers games !
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

I can't make the meet up , Im taking my daughters to a Broadway show that night .

I will also be going to the first 4 shows , like Nick..and Im down if you guys want to meet up…

Tir Na Nog is a great spot..been there many times pre gaming before Rangers games !
    I'll see you at the show or in the queue then Eddie!
  6. Not sure I can get out for a 9th night, but I'll keep it in mind.
  7. Hey all,

Good to see so many of you want to meet-up on the 21st! Almost 40 fans joined our Facebook event. As we didn't expect this many, we decided to change the location of the event. We're now 4 blocks away from the previous spot. Same company (Tir Na Nog), just a different address!

We'll meet at 315 West 39th Street, close to Penn Station/Times Square etc. Looking forward meeting many fans! We can house a lot now

https://www.facebook.com/events/111995462473600/
  8. Yolo
  9. And that was it! We've had a great meet-up yesterday with a few dozen fans. Thank you for those showing up yesterday and sorry for those who couldn't make it! It was great to see and meet many of such dedicated fans and some familiar (and of course unfamiliar) names from the forums here.

Next stop: Amsterdam, Sept 11!
  10. ah so great to see u2starters meet up again

did you meet someone from Ireland, maybe?

ps: I want more pics