1. We're hosting a meet-up with U2 fans and U2start members & crew in New York, the day before the third U2 show in town.

We meet at Tuesday July 21st at 8:00 PM EDT, at Tir Na Nog, an Irish bar located at 315 West 39th Street, close to Penn Station/Times Square etc.

Join our Facebook event to let us know that you'll be coming and for all info:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/111995462473600/

Hope to see you there!

PS: There will be several U2start meet-ups all across Europe during leg 2, so keep an eye on the site!
  2. The meet up has to be at the spotted pig
  3. Tir Na Nog 8th Ave btwn 33/34 is always good! Let us know!
  4. Yes, we have that one high on our shortlist, thanks for the suggestion and hope to see you there! (or whichever spot we'll take)
  5. That sounds good, we r flying in from Dublin on Sat 18th, so will be well settled by then!
  6. Hi all,

We are flying into the city on 7/21 and would be happy to join you!
  7. Can someone pick me up with his/her private jet ?
    I won't puke on the carpet, I promise !
  8. I can't make it because I'll be working. But any of the days where there is a show I'm down to meet up! I'm going to the first 4 and night 8
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I can't make it because I'll be working. But any of the days where there is a show I'm down to meet up! I'm going to the first 4 and night 8
    I will be at show 4 as well so happy to do a 1 on 1 meet-up in the queue or in GA!
  10. Thanks for contacting me, Remy! I would be interested but probably can't commit fully due to my family turning my U2 birthday trip into our summer vacation. I would love an excuse to get down to the pig, but we're staying relatively close to MSG, which may make Tir a better option for me.
    The 23rd is gonna be GA PARTY DAY- it's my birthday!!!!!!!
  11. Originally posted by LarrysLeo:Thanks for contacting me, Remy! I would be interested but probably can't commit fully due to my family turning my U2 birthday trip into our summer vacation. I would love an excuse to get down to the pig, but we're staying relatively close to MSG, which may make Tir a better option for me.
    The 23rd is gonna be GA PARTY DAY- it's my birthday!!!!!!!
    It will most likely be the Tir, so hope to see yiu there. And if not in GA the 23rd