1. Great news
  2. You guys and the ones from AchtungBootlegs deserve an award...
  3. Originally posted by patrickwaldron:This site is already way better than U2.com.....most are members for the fan gifts and the ticket presales only!!

Great merge .....we are one!
    guilty as charged
  4. Congrats! this is a big deal.
  5. Yey!!
  6. this is fantastic!!
  7. Now The Edge will only have visit one website for all his bootleg needs
  8. Combined resources are always welcome. I hope that the transition will be cordial and there is no bad blood in the process.
  9. U2.com recently sent me an email reminding me to download meerkat so I can follow the band as they're on tour. If email were my only source of news, this would have been the first time I heard about the band being on tour.

Meanwhile, I wonder who manages the U2 instagram account? They've posted so many photos giving nods to historic moments and unplayed (or old) songs.
  10. Originally posted by ahn1991:U2.com recently sent me an email reminding me to download meerkat so I can follow the band as they're on tour. If email were my only source of news, this would have been the first time I heard about the band being on tour.

Meanwhile, I wonder who manages the U2 instagram account? They've posted so many photos giving nods to historic moments and unplayed (or old) songs.
    Remy.
    But don't tell anyone
  11. Originally posted by ahn1991:U2.com recently sent me an email reminding me to download meerkat so I can follow the band as they're on tour. If email were my only source of news, this would have been the first time I heard about the band being on tour.

Offtopic but I think all band members have the Instagram account set-up and post things from their phones.