1. Thanks my U2-in-friend.

What you think to ask the taper permission to share it in FLAC?
  2. And what about more remasters?

Don't get me wrong, and I know I don't have authority to say nothing because I'm not a taper and even don't know how to tape a show. I love all this shows shared until know, but I miss the sound of the Adam's bass. I tried to equalize in iTunes, but is not enough. I need to learn about this things and try to improve bass sound with the proper software - when I have some time... one day...

Until then I wait for someone's work. Speccially Inglewwod #2.
  3. Yes, yes, yes...I would like that too But I want to be careful as well. It must add some extra and it has got to be worth it. But I think some more will follow
    I miss the sound of the Adam's bass [...]
    Here too is a thin line to walk. One easily over-do it. Hope this one is OK for you (with or without iPOD base)
  4. Nothing about Denver #1?
  5. THANX BigGIRL for the MP3's!
    U R Valueable!

guam
  6. I don't know if this has been mentioned but there seems to be a problem with Iris. Halfway through UTEOTW cuts in on the track. Don't know if it's just me or not.
  7. Originally posted by superkev:I don't know if this has been mentioned but there seems to be a problem with Iris. Halfway through UTEOTW cuts in on the track. Don't know if it's just me or not.
    Try downloading again and extracting it to a different folder in your computer, it sounds like a file overwrite problem.
  8. 2 alternate covers (with pictures taken at the Denver 2 show):

9. thanks!
    did you ask the taper for the possibilty of FLAC?
    I don't download mp3s...
  10. No, I did not ask permision and I'm not planning to do so either...
    This is a remaster for iPOD (either to be played on headphones
    or car stereo) and FLAC's remain unavaillable for the moment.
  11. finally got around sorting out the recordings so far (only kept a couple of good sounding shows).
    your Inglewood remaster was an improvement, this one though. ouch! it hurts my ears.
  12. Originally posted by olli66:finally got around sorting out the recordings so far (only kept a couple of good sounding shows).
    your Inglewood remaster was an improvement, this one though. ouch! it hurts my ears.
    Too bad this one "hurted" your ears Olli, but I'm glad you liked the Inglewood 5 remaster!
    My ears are not particularry hurt, but I think I can hear what you mean. It might help to set the
    eq on your iPOD on "trebble reducer" to soften the sound. But it is not ideal, I have to agree on that.