1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Exit will never be played again since that infamous 1989 murder case. It's a weak excuse after so many years, but the band sees it that way.

I think that's made it easy for them not to play it but 30 years anniversary would be a suitable time for them to bring it back. If they really are going to keep using that as the excuse then that's pretty poor but I've actually got a funny feeling they might surprise us. Bono's going to be more than agitated at the state of political affairs around the world and I can see him being a bit rebellious this tour. I'd like him to name and shame the man who blamed the song and say what he his plus dedicate it to the victim, now that would be touching.
  2. Today I learned why U2 never played Exit anymore. Wtf.
  3. I wasnt even born then but i can imagine how one would stay away from a song like that if its been abused in a way like that. Basically blaming your actions on a song. I wouldn't want to play it for at least a whole while too.
  4. Oh wow, I didn't knew that. Now I understand why they won't play it.
  5. 3:02

6. ^ verry intense, i never knew this was the reason they don't play Exit to this day.
  7. Maybe someone can convince the band that ISIS play ATYCLB every day? And that Nelson Mandela listened to Pop every day?

8. Originally posted by bartajax:Maybe someone can convince the band that ISIS play ATYCLB every day? And that Nelson Mandela listened to Pop every day?

ISIS would have made a good choice if that would be their favorite
  9. Same here. Interesting video.

The guy moving along with the song is quite creepy.
  10. yeah, he gives me the same feeling with silence of the lambs, creepy indeed.