1. YESSSS, (no mention of Pop? )
  2. Just came here to post this!! Omg!
  3. Joshua Tree start to finish anybody?
  4. Achtung baby has always been my favourite but if u2 play the Joshua tree live in full we could be talking about the greatest show they've ever done. Even a Joshua tree heavy gig with 8 or 9 of the album would be amazing.
  5. I love Pop, even more than The Joshua Tree but seriously...if you are going to celebrate the anniversary of one it's really a no brainer.
  6. You're reading too much into it. It didn't happen for the 25th anniversary of AB and they won't play JT in full either. I think they can bring Running To Stand Still back and maybe OTH, which is not bad.
  7. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    I love Pop, even more than The Joshua Tree but seriously...if you are going to celebrate the anniversary of one it's really a no brainer.
    They already celebrated JT's anniversary. That was sort of the point
  8. Red Hill Mining Town live? Yeah! No mentions of Pop didn't surprise me, though an acoustic version of Staring at the sun will played…

kidding no idea I want mofo
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:You're reading too much into it. It didn't happen for the 25th anniversary of AB and they won't play JT in full either. I think they can bring Running To Stand Still back and maybe OTH, which is not bad.
    I think that's more than a fair point, and I'd be happy with they two songs being brought back, it was a big if for me playing the whole album. I think anything outwith red hill mining town, exit and trip are possible with they three being highly doubtful but who knows.
  10. Using a 30 year anniversary of an album that has got it fair share of attention during every tour and it's 20 year anniversary, to completely ignore Pop once again: So sad.

Otherwise, great they'll be coming back next year! Just watched the Paris show on TV and it got me into a U2 hype, can't wait!