1. That is some disturbing shit.
  2. The horse is worth over 2 million dollars apparently.

He's certainly a controversial artist looking at his other work.
  3. It's always remarkable how humans couldn't care less about how we kill millions of horses each day as long as those end up in our burgers, but if one of those gets taxidermised and displayed as 'art' we are all outrageous and in this case even blaming the messenger being Adam
  4. Originally posted by Remy:It's always remarkable how humans couldn't care less about how we kill millions of horses each day as long as those end up in our burgers, but if one of those gets taxidermised and displayed as 'art' we are all outrageous and in this case even blaming the messenger being Adam
    I would never buy a Burger at a franchise, mine are homemade. There is for sure no Horse in my Burgers. But blame Adam or U2 for a picture of an Art installation, is just beyond stupid.
  5. Originally posted by BonoVox05:[..]
    I would never buy a Burger at a franchise, mine are homemade. There is for sure no Horse in my Burgers. But blame Adam or U2 for a picture of an Art installation, is just beyond stupid.
    Yeah, home made burgers are the best ! I think it's rather strange to use that horse for the picture. But getting angry at Adam? No..........
  6. Why a cow or a pig but no horse in your burger?
  7. Food regulations are bad, i would not be surprised if i have eaten horse meat without knowing that.
  8. My Grandma told me about the rotten horsemeat, she had to eat seventy years ago. So, please just accept my attitude.
  9. People Need to get over themselves!........no animals were harmed in the process of Adams photography.
  10. I mean... the horse is taxidermied. It's dead. It's like going to a natural history museum and seeing stuffed animals there. I don't get what's so upsetting?