1. Just a few days and U2's Innocence + Experience tour will kick off. We will be there with you along this hopefully long ride, and will cover the tour in every possible way. Our focus will be on bringing you the best possible show experience.

Before a show we will bring you news on rehearsals, soundchecks, updates from the queues, the stage and background stories and reports. And of course we will have dedicated topics for each city U2 will visit.

During a show we will bring you updates from the arenas, not necessarily song-by-song setlist updates (our friends at U2gigs do a much better job at that!) but more things like media, quotes, livestreams, statistics and facts. Also, we will bring you U2start liveshow for every show: every topic on a show will show you live setlist updates, a Twitter feed and all other relevant info to follow U2's show in the best possible way.

After a show we will bring you exclusive fan interviews, more background stories, show photos, audio bootlegs, torrents, reviews, setlists and anything else that you want and need to know.

Our HQ is here on this site, in our forums. But we will also be at:
    - Twitter: updates on everything you want to know via @U2start
    - Facebook: great tour photos, videos and all kinds of other updates via Facebook.com/U2start
    - Instagram: only the best photos from the stage and outside the arena's via Instagram.com/U2start
    - Snapchat: interesting stories with photos and videos from our crew members attending around 20 shows via username U2start (add us via the stories tab)

We hope you will be there with us.
    Enjoy! Cheers to an amazing year.
  2. great, many thanks, hope to listen to the vancouver shows live with i pad or i phone, a friend of mine will be there........
  3. thanks for all the amazing work this forum is doing it's the place to be, if you can't be there yourself. outstanding service, guys
  4. Is it possible for us to send you pictures? So you can post it on facebook/instagram?
  5. If you'd like us to use a photo on Instagram, Facebook, U2start.com etc and you have a Twitter account, I'd suggest just uploading through Twitter and mentioning us @U2start (or include the hashtag for that particular city). We regularly monitor our Twitter account anyway, but we'll be checking more often from next week, so we'll definitely see it. Then we can forward it on to Nataly and Marta for Instagram/Facebook, share in the forums, or RT for our followers. The more media we can accumulate from you guys attending the show (pre, during, and post) the better! But please, make sure enjoying the show is your first priority
  6. What Tim says. Just mention us on Twitter and we'll get the party started.

7. That's absolutely fantastic! Congrtas and big thanks for being such an important part of our U2 journey, u2start!
  8. I'm currently blocked from U2starts twitter account for some reason :/ I hope I wasn't misbehaving and somehow don't remember it

If you could unblock me, my handle is @iamfunk21. Thanks in advance
  9. Originally posted by jmushouse:I'm currently blocked from U2starts twitter account for some reason :/ I hope I wasn't misbehaving and somehow don't remember it

That sounds like a mistake, forgive us in advance!
  10. Originally posted by jmushouse:I'm currently blocked from U2starts twitter account for some reason :/ I hope I wasn't misbehaving and somehow don't remember it

That's a mistake indeed! It's fixed now! Thanks for reporting.
  11. Maybe I should get a twitter account...