1. Ok, I don't know if this has already been done, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I gave it a shot.

This is a clean version of Glastonbury.

I took bedoc's Torino IEM recording -no crowd noise at all- and then I removed the counting voice.
    It's not a studio version, but considering they already used this song to create Volcano, I'm not hoping that we'll ever get something official on this one.

Please feel free to check it, cheers!

https://mega.co.nz/#!Ck0mxIyb!F9J3mrY-YwyTrIRuwIc5EUCkzykODkqjxLBbcC1nunY

---

2. Sounds good thanks!

I liked when they changed the end to "can't let go of/this love of mine"
  3. in which show(s) they did that? maybe there's also an IEM of that... although now I'm more interested in searching for a Stingray IEM
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:in which show(s) they did that? maybe there's also an IEM of that... although now I'm more interested in searching for a Stingray IEM
    San Sebastian
  5. Great work ! Thank you !
  6. Coimbra 10-10-02 is one of my favorite 360 shows and there's a very good Stingray IEM from bedoc. There's a near perfect matrix by Drew with incredible audience too. You can barely hear the counts.

7. Mmhh... The problem is that in those versions you can still hear the audience and that one would be a little bit harder to remove than the counting.

Just in case it's a bit confusing, what I want is a "studio" version of these songs... Since there's no studio version, and it never will (we already have Lucifer's hands and volcano) I think our best shot is to take a totally crowd-noise-free IEM recording and then remove the counting to make it sound like a studio demo... With that in mind, is there an IEM version of stingray that could be useful for that purpose? (no crowd noise, clean sound, preferably Bono not screaming too much, or at least not something totally odd for a "studio" version)...

I'll keep checking myself, but for what I've seen so far I'm not really optimistic
  8. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Ok, I don't know if this has already been done, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I gave it a shot.

This is a clean version of Glastonbury.

I took bedoc's Torino IEM recording -no crowd noise at all- and then I removed the counting voice.
    It's not a studio version, but considering they already used this song to create Volcano, I'm not hoping that we'll ever get something official on this one.

Please feel free to check it, cheers!

https://mega.co.nz/#!Ck0mxIyb!F9J3mrY-YwyTrIRuwIc5EUCkzykODkqjxLBbcC1nunY

---

011 [image]
    Can't download anymore
  9. It's a shame this song never got an official release, they could've made Volcano a single and add this song as a B-side