1. Originally posted by iTim:I'd also like to highlight Please. Incredible live, but the lowest point of Pop. The single version is much better though. This is a small piece of evidence that suggests extra time on Pop would have been beneficial to the album itself.
    Yep or the new mix of Gone. Spectacular.

2. Interesting...

I just recently discovered this site, and before that I only had a few concerts...
    ...but I'm becoming addicted to the live shows, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up skiping the albums more often than not aswell.

3. I'm in the same boat these days - and have been for a while, come to think of it. As much as I love the studio albums, I really don't need them any more. I never even broke the seal on my AB Deluxe version that I bought myself three and half years ago! I guess after listening to the studio albums for decades, they just don't really do it for me anymore. Maybe I need a few more years.

Before I get crucified for my previous statements, I do adore the various live shows from the past 35 (!) years and can't wait for more this summer/fall.
  4. I almost dont listen any original album now ... for every n}band i like i have a lot of shows and i prefer to listen live stuff
  5. Same here. I only listen to SOI, given that there are no shows yet and the occasional songs not yet played live.