1. Cool! I will be wearing 1977 tonight in the hopes of them playing that song 1 year after SOI.

2. I think you spotted me with that one yesterday, Remy!
  3. im gonna buy a u2start shirt but i dont know which one to get haha any recommendations
  4. 1977 and Crystal Ballroom are my fav designs
  5. i was tossing up betwwen those two, but i also like the hold me close and the share your passion shirt's
  6. ahhh i might just get them all haha
  7. 1977 is available only in white? I don't like white shirts, but the design is cool...
  8. I think it's one of the colour-restricted shirts, yes. It just didn't look fine other than white.

@michael, getting them all is definitely an option I can of course vouch for the Share Your Passion tshirt as it's our corporate one, but just get the ones you think you'll wear more passionately. And don't forget to share your pics when you get them!

9. Just stumbled upon this classic from the previous tour.. Sorry if I offend someone now, just saved it because it was funny

10. Two girls sporting in our shirts at Lake Tahoe, wow!
  11. If you are UK Medium (mens) does the Medium fit perfect or are they a bit bigger or smaller?

The measurements on the page don't seem to match any of my t-shirts at home and I've looked through the pages of this topic and there was no definitive answer!

Thanks anybody that can help!