1. No doubt it is one of the most special U2 shows ever, but the discussion was about complete legs, from start to finish.
  2. Maybe he counts Sarajevo as separate whole leg by itself
  3. All Legs had it´s moments !!! So it´s diffcult to say that Leg is better than the other and even it is not fair.

And People who did not attend to any Show of that Tour....shut up you can´t even imagine who it was. Especially not from listening to Mp3 or Youtube.....it is different when you are in the pit and see the Band and feel the Music.
  4. wuss'es, cant stand up for thou self either
  5. Originally posted by LoveTownTourist:All Legs had it´s moments !!! So it´s diffcult to say that Leg is better than the other and even it is not fair.

And People who did not attend to any Show of that Tour....shut up you can´t even imagine who it was. Especially not from listening to Mp3 or Youtube.....it is different when you are in the pit and see the Band and feel the Music.
    There are many people who weren't born or were too young those days and this is poll question, so they are allowed to answer. And btw. I was on great concert in Europe and still thing leg 4 was the best - according to bootlegs and setlist.

And everyone knows the best experience is to be there so you didn't discovered the America.... everyone has right to opinion even if it's just from mp3 and youtube videos... You're not better person when you attended those shows so don't be so arrogant and let people breathe...
  6. Originally posted by LoveTownTourist:All Legs had it´s moments !!! So it´s diffcult to say that Leg is better than the other and even it is not fair.

Thanks a lot for your very wise advice! We'll all now shut up and stop opining about every of the 1350 shows we haven't attended, the 170 countries we haven't visited and all that stuff
  7. Yes yes, we all need to shut up and stop to talk about that shows, and even stop to talk about many artists that we liked but not stayed in a live concert lol
  8. Somebody CRY somebody CRY somebody CRY something QUICK Don´t you look back, don´t you look back, don´t you look back......Well i can´t see why or what for...what for...:-) :-) :-)
  9. Originally posted by LoveTownTourist:All Legs had it´s moments !!! So it´s diffcult to say that Leg is better than the other and even it is not fair.

Shhhh
  10. I kinda do, but if I had to pick a leg, it would be THAT one.