1. Not sure if this will be my definitive Chicago 3 cover...but for the moment it is all I can think of: The Most Beautiful Sound In The World... (simple!)

2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Not sure if this will be my definitive Chicago 3 cover...but for the moment it is all I can think of: The Most Beautiful Sound In The World... (simple!)

[image]
    Thanks! Any chance of one for Chicago 1 & 2?
  3. There is the Things Don't Last Forever cover for Chicago 1:

4. My two cents is that the Chicago 3 bootleg should be titled / covered with something related to Pride, One Love, etc. - the Chicago Gay Pride Parade (a massive, massive ordeal in our city) was last night and Bono referenced it many times...instead of taking an Irish flag from the crowd like he's done lately, he took a rainbow flag and waved it during Pride. I believe this is also why One was performed - to reinforce the idea of "One Love"

Would be a cool thing to always remember the show by, especially with the great stride made for gay rights this very week in the USA
  5. Well, the rainbow is not coincidentely represented in the image and the colour of "U2"... And I loved the "She's A Rainbow" snippet but for me it was not the catch that summerized the whole show, or rather, the show and the way it is represented in the recording.
    Of course I'm happy that the USA now has gay rights nationwide, but where I live same sex marriage has been legal since 2001 or so. Therefore it is also something like "finally!"
    But if you give me a title, I'll make an alternate one specially for you!
  6. Are there any covers from the Montreal shows? I can't seem to find any. Would love some by FLXOne!
  7. There are a few in the bootlegs forum. I'll ask FLXOne as well to create some.
  8. Cool, thanks! I'll go look in the bootlegs forum as well, figured all the covers would be in here
  9. Chicago 4:

...and an alternate for Chicago 1:

10. Chicago 5:

11. Love it! Thanks Joyce!