1. Florence & The Machine.
  2. CONFIRMED: NO OPENING ACT FOR INNOCENCE + EXPERIENCE TOUR

@U2, May 11, 2015
    By: Karen Lindell

Live Nation has confirmed that U2 will not have an opening act for the Innocence + Experience tour. It will be "an evening with U2" and only U2

While there have been scattered shows over the years without an opening act, it’s the first major U2 tour (arenas or larger) ever without an opening act.

The last time they did anything like this was the end of the War tour. The Hawaii show had Oingo Boingo, but there were no openers for any of the others. The Japan shows were in small venues, however, not major arenas.

So plan to be there on time — no opening-act cushion!
  3. Yeeaah, 40 songs !
  4. THERE IS NO THEM.
    THERE'S ONLY U2.
  5. I like there's no support act for once, but then I need an explanation for what my Barcelona tickets say... 19:30 is the scheduled start hour... FOR THE OPENING ACT.

(Artista invitado = Spanish for "Support act")
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I like there's no support act for once, but then I need an explanation for what my Barcelona tickets say... 19:30 is the scheduled start hour... FOR THE OPENING ACT.

[image]

(Artista invitado = Spanish for "Support act")
    Might be standard Ticketbastard practice ?
  7. I've gone to support-less concert hosted by Ticketbastard and there was no support act written so I guess it's a fuck up (or Europe will get support bands).
  8. Would love to see this lineup:

Waterboys
    Big Country w/ Mike Peters
    Simple Minds
    U2
  9. Oh the former I hope !!