1. In my view this Amsterdam 4 multicam is the best so far. Video, audio, editing, it's perfect. It's almost equal to an official release. Well done.
  2. Originally posted by Koos1984:In my view this Amsterdam 4 multicam is the best so far. Video, audio, editing, it's perfect. It's almost equal to an official release. Well done.
    Wow, thanks!
  3. All we need now is a good cover...

4. It's ridiculous that he thinks he can judge multicams when he, according to his own words, never watches them or only a few bits and pieces. His U2 multicams are very good tho I must say, but you can find things to improve in every release of his nonetheless.
    Tim, haven't downloaded the torrent yet here.
    Are you going to put it on u2torrents as well?
    I take the torrent here has no chapters or menu, has it?

Looking forward for the audio being released separately, too
  5. Originally posted by loftarasa:[..]

It's ridiculous that he thinks he can judge multicams when he, according to his own words, never watches them or only a few bits and pieces. His U2 multicams are very good tho I must say, but you can find things to improve in every release of his nonetheless.
    Tim, haven't downloaded the torrent yet here.
    Are you going to put it on u2torrents as well?
    I take the torrent here has no chapters or menu, has it?

Looking forward for the audio being released separately, too
    No chapters and menu no, I made a request on U2Torrents to become an uploader (My account name there is TheUnkownCaller )
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    No chapters and menu no, I made a request on U2Torrents to become an uploader (My account name there is TheUnkownCaller )
    TheUnkownCaller Has made a request to become An Uploader and is waiting for approval
  7. Yep. I was 14 when I made that account, thats why I forgot the N after the K. Haha
  8. Excellent multicam!! Nice to see some of my own footage used.
  9. Excellent work! It is a real pleasure to watch and listen!
  10. This whole thing is truly AMAZING
    Not that I've seen the whole thing at this first impression moment, but the intro is already so great
    with so many familiar faces (and love the directors cameo )

I'm not much of a video person*, but this is one I will surely watch
    What a SHOW...such dear memories...

BIG thanks from the bottom of my heart

*audio stuck on headphone...fffin brilliant...another BIG thanks to all involved in the sound department
  11. Is it possible to change your username on U2Torrents?