1. 4 I hope. 2 so far in Berlin and when they add the other two Berlin gigs, count on me
  2. Only one is most likely. After goofing up horribly during the General Public sale earlier this week, then it looks like the next Sunday show, 26th, is all I can do at this point. Still, one show is better than none at all.

3. Maybe I will see you at LA 3. I got GA tickets as well.
  4. Thats a filthy list, Remy. What a year 2015 is going to be though.
  5. Yeah Remy, nice for the airmiles

We decided to stay in Amsterdam for all shows, no travel. Only if the Dublin gig is on New Years eve.
  6. And nice for U2start! As I'll be a living advertising campaign this should boost our traffic
  7. If you see a man wearing Fly shades and handing out copies of our latest newsletter, approach with caution.
  8. Originally posted by iTim:If you see a man wearing Fly shades and handing out copies of our latest newsletter, approach with caution.
    I'm thinking of bringing an iPad where people can sign up for an account right away
  9. Very high tech Where will it go though when it's showtime?
  10. Very high tech Where will it go though when it's showtime?
  11. Just bring it along, registration during the PA-break!
    And how about a PayPal donation button screen on the back of my t-shirt
  12. I'll probably top out at 4 Chicago shows. I keep telling myself I'll go to as many as they add, but I'm getting slightly worried that if I see U2 six times in ~10 days I'll get burnt out and not care about it by the last night.