1. You know looking at these predictions what I had guessed, I had no faith at all in these returning to the set, and I was right. So here's the list on how I never thought would be in the set on this tour. Let's see I gave The Ocean a 55% Cause i didn't think it would be played and it is still not played on the tour, but in the Promo Tour. I was wrong cause it did make an appearance and 11 O'clock Tick Tock, I gave it a 40% chance, but just like The Ocean. It was in the Roxy Show as well, and for October. Gloria was likely the chance to be in the I&E Tour and in June, my predictions were true. October i didn't think would happen but on the 2 shows in Madison Square Garden. It happened, from War i gave Two Hearts Beat As One a big 30% chance. But tonight, scratch that off the list cause it returned for over 25 years. My predictions on making it to the Europe Tour is a 70% since it's returned to the set. I also still haven't given up on New Year's Day, i think it's got a likable chance to be in the set. We are nearing the end of the North American legs, so NYD could sneak into one of the sets at Madison Square Garden. 40 was a 100% chance for me and boy was it a good chance. I even thought Bullet The Blue Sky would make some rare appearances but it just belonged in the setlist and In God's Country. I also gave it a 45% but it appeared for only one show when a guest played guitar with the band, it was also played Electric, the guest played Acoustic while Edge played Electric. I also gave Sweetest Thing a 25% but I was wrong. When Love Comes To Town was a little 60% I didn't think it would happen, but since BB Died. I Guess they put it on the set, respecting it for BB. I want to see it played again as well. I predicted One to close some shows too and it did, Only Zooropa. No Line on The Horizon and Pop songs haven't been played out. But i can see some Zooropa songs played on down the line in the European Tour and also Pop songs too on the European Tour.
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself. 30% for Two Hearts doesn't mean that it isn't going to be played, it just wasn't "so likely." But it it is not that you gave it "zero" change - that would indeed have been "wrongk."

3. tuf and new year's day , a surprise like winter were the best for me, not in NY but in Europe, in Turin hopely