U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I'm looking for a Pitch (2!) ticket for Croke Park on 22-7 at Croke Park☺️
    Face value only, That's what true fans do;)
  2. U2 - 2017-08-01 - Brussels seat against Coldplay - 2017-07-03 - Milan seat anyone?
  3. Or...if you only want So sell youre Pitch-ticket for Croke Park. That's also fine with me!
  4. looking GA Twickenham, Dublin or Amsterdam. Saturday shows please.

THanks

5. 2 TICKETS 380,00 € l.vaneembergen@klussenier.nl
  6. Hello,

Just a note to anyone selling/trading tickets, if you do post a ticket and someone messages you about it, it's simply polite to reply.

I am so grateful to this site for getting me an extra gig at I+E and for helping me swap a ticket for this tour. I have encountered lovely fans.

But I messaged someone about a Brussels ticket. No reply. I have since found my own on general sale. We all have busy lives, but a reply really doesn't cost a great deal.

Sorry for the lecture.
  7. Heading to Canada in June to see my brother and wanted to know if anyone was selling tickets for the Toronto show? Ideally 4 (me, girlfriend, brother and wife) but 2 (me and girlfriend) would do as well.

Higgy.
  8. Looking for 1 or 2 GA tickets for any Amsterdam shows...
  9. Hello, I am desperately searching for 1 or 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam Arena, July 29th. I hope anyone can help me with that. Thanks!
  10. Looking for 2 tickets for Washington, DC (FedEx Field @ Landover, MD) for Tuesday June 20th.
  11. I am looking for one or two tickets to cleveland. I was supposed to be on vacation so I didn't buy them but the vacation fell through. U2 has been my favorite band for 30 years and I want to see them badly on this tour! Thanks!
  12. Originally posted by gavinfriday:Hello, I am desperately searching for 1 or 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam Arena, July 29th. I hope anyone can help me with that. Thanks!
    Still a long way to go - no need for despair! Dozens of tickets will surface when the shows get closer and people finalize their trip plans, ticket swaps, etc.