1. Looking for just 1 GA for 14th Vancouver and 1 for LA. Was awake early and got GA but my iPad was going spaz and it timed out. Coming from Australia. thanks
  2. Super that this has been setup!!!!

Are there any other trading places that you know of=
  3. Some ticket sites offer this as well.
  4. -bump-

sorry if I'm the only one still not knowing this, but this question just occured to me ...

If someone is selling an e-ticket and will not be at the venue then himself, but says to send the e-ticket by postal mail..... does this work then for me? i thought the person who buys an e-ticket from someone still has to go into the venue together with the person who has the e-ticket code on his/her mobile?

*confused by this e-ticket thing*
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:-bump-

sorry if I'm the only one still not knowing this, but this question just occured to me ...

If someone is selling an e-ticket and will not be at the venue then himself, but says to send the e-ticket by postal mail..... does this work then for me? i thought the person who buys an e-ticket from someone still has to go into the venue together with the person who has the e-ticket code on his/her mobile?

*confused by this e-ticket thing*
    Only for GA's in London, Glasgow, Turin and all German shows you have to enter with the one that bought the tickets. Although German ones seem transferable as well, you just have to text the QR code (bit risky though). All other cities and all seating tickets can be exchanged.
  6. okay, i think I get it now. Thank you for explaining again, Remy, you've been really helpful
  7. If anyone has one extra field GA ticket to Miami 6-11-17, I would love to go. It will be my Birthday, and my credit card did not work the day they were sold. It worked fine for the Tampa show on 6-14, which makes no sense. Please let me know.
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:If anyone has one extra field GA ticket to Miami 6-11-17, I would love to go. It will be my Birthday, and my credit card did not work the day they were sold. It worked fine for the Tampa show on 6-14, which makes no sense. Please let me know.
    Still haven't found what you're looking for?

This is your thread: http://u2start.com/topic/10050/lastpage/
  9. Extra west upper deck ticket for Heinz field tonight , sitting with my family. Face value100 any one interested?

Joel!
  10. Bonjour,
    Je recherche 3 places en fosse pour Paris (84Euros).
    Je ne vais pas faire le difficile sur la date vu mon désarroi !!!
    Je vous remercie par avance et attend une réponse de votre part désespérément ...

Cordialement

Un fan qui n'arrive jamais à ce connecté aux moments des ventes publics
  11. Originally posted by nicomag:Bonjour,
    Je recherche 3 places en fosse pour Paris (84Euros).
    Je ne vais pas faire le difficile sur la date vu mon désarroi !!!
    Je vous remercie par avance et attend une réponse de votre part désespérément ...

Cordialement

Un fan qui n'arrive jamais à ce connecté aux moments des ventes publics

Bonjour Nico,

We are sad that you didn't get anything in the general sales - it's a shame how the system works nowdays. Anyway, please repost your message in English so those who don't speak French can understand it and maybe get you these tickets. Good luck