1. I have a long way to go. I listen to most of my music in mp3 format with $30-earbuds!
  2. In any event, I always look forward to new live releases. I am hoping this paves the wave for more in the future.
  3. So as someone who JUST resubscribed and got another copy of North Side Story (sent to Tim) I won't be getting this? Bullshit.
  4. Probably not. Sorry Alex

We all will probably know the show already (National Stadium -which was not an stadium btw- in Dublin, as suggested by Dylan, is a high chance imo) but it's great they have opted for giving out MUSIC, and not books, as the subs gift. We're fans of a music band after all
  5. Would it be stupid and unreasonable to resubscribe again just to get this?
  6. I did so, and your account will just be extended again so you'll end up having a two year subscription
  7. Since you're a vinyl buff it might be worth it for you. I'd wait to get the details about the release though.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Probably not. Sorry Alex

We all will probably know the show already (National Stadium -which was not an stadium btw- in Dublin, as suggested by Dylan, is a high chance imo) but it's great they have opted for giving out MUSIC, and not books, as the subs gift. We're fans of a music band after all
    I wouldn't bet money on that show, though. U2.com wrote: "Recorded in a small club, with just a few hundred passionate fans". National Stadium is a boxing venue, with capacity ~ 2,000.
    I'd love to be wrong, since that is a very special setlist.
  9. This will be U2's Benaroya Hall
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    I wouldn't bet money on that show, though. U2.com wrote: "Recorded in a small club, with just a few hundred passionate fans". National Stadium is a boxing venue, with capacity ~ 2,000.
    I'd love to be wrong, since that is a very special setlist.

Yeah, and U2.com uses to be right