1. Originally posted by NeonTiger64:yes good luck to those still in!

the last round, I only got one on first listen (igwsha) and so i went and listened to all U2's albums in reverse chronological order in my free time those days. I made it to the start of War by the time it was up and I've got a 'well duh!" feeling after seeing Exit, haha! I actually skipped JT because I thought I knew those songs well enough. It was nice listening to all those albums the full way through, I think I'll go all the way to Boy anyway.

Exit sounded so much like Ultraviolet or UTEOTW, didn't it? Sorry you didn't make it to the last round, well played anyway (and I say thumbs up for finishing the album listening round )
  2. Really? I thought it was Silver and Gold for a second, then I was pretty much sure that the clip sounded exactly like All Along The Watchtower, and only after that I stumbled upon Exit and that was it.
  3. I was convinced at first that the last clip was from NLOTH, but nope
  4. Ok let's go! Here's my guess.

67 countries.
  5. Gut feeling of 83 countries. Hasn't changed yet. So that is my guess. 83.
  6. I'm thinking of 97 countries, seems like a good number.
  7. Ehm, I hope my last.fm flagcounter is representative enough... I'll say 173.
  8. Hmmmm, tough one!

My guess is 155 countries
  9. So.. *drums*.. the right answer.. is... 183!

Although we can probably question some of the countries (users might selected a different country than they actually live in), this is really the number of unique countries U2start members have chosen during registration or update of their account. Given the fact that there are 196 countries in the world this is quite a lot!

The answers were:
    U2isdebest: 173
    jmushouse: 83
    alexandra_t: 97
    Spiral: 67
    NumbLemon: 155

This means that U2isdebest is the winner!
    Only a difference of 10 between the answer and the correct result.

And of course, U2 is indeed the best! So I guess we have an appropiate winner You will be contacted via PM for your address details and U2's North Side Story will be shipped to you soon.

Thank you all for your participation and see you next time!
    (if any of our members have something to give-away as well, contact me )
  10. Congratulations U2isdebest
  11. I had to have seen that 83 number somewhere cause it was the only thing that stuck out in my mind

Congrats though, and well played!
  12. Congratulation U2isdebest! Seems like i was really really far away! D'ho!