Comments: Originally scheduled for 25 March 2006. The First Time was played at the suggestion of Willie Williams. Last performance of Party Girl until 2 July 2009. It had previously been performed in very ramshackle style six days earlier in Sydney after not being played for over a year, but this performance is clearly more rehearsed. Bono tries to pin the poorly rehearsed Party Girl on the Adelaide show. At the end of this concert, Edge exclaims "thank you, SYDNEY!" Setlist and comment provided by U2gigs.com.
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
This part is only rated, not commented on Recording: Audience microphone - 3 stars
This part is only rated, not commented on
This was the show were Edge salutes Sydney in instead of Melbourne.... They did a little mistake at the start of One. Highlights: Vertigo, Elevation, Beatiful day, Angel of harlem , First time, The saints are coming, Kite and Bad
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
If all fans who downloaded a show in the last 12 months would donate € 0,21 a year,
we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
Quality: Good audience with some flaws! (see comments)
Size: 776 MB compressed (FLAC)
Complete Show: Yes
DAE in Lineage: No
Disc 1: [1:14:02]
01. Wake Up – Everyone [3:43]
02. City Of Blinding Lights [6:16]
03. Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet) / Beds Are Burning (snippet) [4:20]
04. Elevation / Spinning Around (snippet) [4:16]
05. Until The End Of The World [5:04]
06. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For [6:12]
07. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet) [6:01]
08. Angel Of Harlem [4:42]
09. The First Time [3:35]
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (snippet) [6:00]
11. Love And Peace Or Else [5:09]
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday [7:30]
13. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet) (1) [5:09]
14. Miss Sarajevo / Human Right (2) [6:01]
Disc 2: [1:05:54]
01. Pride (In The Name Of Love) (3) [4:24]
02. Where The Streets Have No Name (4) [6:00]
03. One / Unchained Melody (snippet) (5) [9:12]
04. Encore Break (6) [3:25]
05. The Fly [5:26]
06. Mysterious Ways [5:40]
07. With Or Without You (7) [5:14]
08. Encore Break ( [2:55]
09. The Saints Are Coming [2:58]
10. Party Girl [3:13]
11. Kite (9) [8:57]
12. Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) / 40 (snippet) [8:26]
OKM IIr with A3 (right target)
-> Archos Gmini 400 line-in .WAV recording @ 44.1kHz
-> Adobe Audition (right channel: 2 x +10db and 1 x + 3 db, clicks & some hiss reduction on both channels, tracksplitting)
-> final .WAV
-> xact .FLAC level 6 w/ tags & checksums
(1) some static at 3:30
(2) some static at 1:26 & 3:28
(3) some static at 3:30
(4) some static at 5:25
(5) some static at 0:02 & 7:16
(6) some static at 0:02
(7) some static at 1:20 & 4:50
( some static at 2:36
(9) some static at 2:35
- the right mic capsule was broken; so the right channel needed to normalized by 23db with the result of some clearly audible noises on the right channel
- fade-in/out at start/end of show
- there are close clappings, screamers and interferences from cell phones (see static notes above) present around me
- thanks to U2Kristall for spending the time to work on the recording & coverart
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
Welcome to our photo page, on this page you can view and download high resolution and high quality photos of this show. No low resolution or low quality photos are accepted, you only see the very best of the best. Of course you can also upload your own high resolution and high quality photos easily.
"I was the guy who borrowed the guitar for the first rehearsal. I borrowed the guitar for the first gig as well. I was in charge, I was the leader of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted."
- Larry Mullen jr.
did you know
A local violinist, Steve Wickham, approached The Edge one morning at a bus stop and asked if U2 had any need for a violin on their next album (the War album). In the studio for only half a day, Wickham's electric violin became the final instrumental contribution to Sunday Bloody Sunday.