Was one of these songs performed outstandingly during this show? Click on the name of the song to mark it as such!
We would like to know which shows you attended and which shows you are going to attend. On this page you can see which members attended or are going to attend this show. Maybe you can send some of them a private message to meet up or talk about this show.
Welcome to our audio page, on this page you can download lossy (MP3) and sometimes even the lossless (mostly FLAC) audio recordings (also known as bootlegs) of this show. The available recordings are sorted on the type of recording and the quality of the recording.
Help! Which recording should I choose? How do I play this? How can I convert these files to MP3? Answers to all your questions and a lot of general information, we have documented it all on our help and info pages.
We hope you enjoy this recording!
Can we ask you to write a short review after you have listened?.
matrix-mixing and digital mastering by S.O.H.T.O.F.
Comments by the Taper of the OKM IIr source:
- sound shift if I turn around to take photos
- some close clapping and screamers around me are present
- you hear balloons popping next to me mainly during and after Pride; thanks to Marc for helping me keep those away and being quiet!
Screamers and balloons suck!
Comments by S.O.H.T.O.F.
- there are baloon pops all over the 2nd half of the show. that's how it was at the show and the baloons looked great!
- thanks a LOT to macphisto!
- Feel free to enjoy//share//trade//give away//mp3//ogg//....//
- Do NOT sell//
this is an *i am happy to be audience recording* production
Audio / MP3
Bit rate: 192, bit depth: 16, sample rate: 44100, channels: 2
"The strangest thing has happened. I really missed my dog. That's never happened to me before. You know, on a long tour you do hear people saying they miss their pets. I never have. But last night I started really missing my dog. It's very odd, cause I don't have a dog."
did you know
The opening of "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car" is taken from a track on the album Lenin's Favourite Songs.