1. Deary me. Don’t bite the hand that feeds.
  2. I think an announcement will happen this week or next week, or also the week of June 3rd if it’s coming out mid June. That gives a month to two weeks before release. I am more thinking the week of June 3rd for an announcement

3. Ah come on,I wouldn't say people are touchy but it's a bit disrespectful of wanderer,he's a good guy doing us all a favour on here by dropping a few titbits for us to discuss.

4. Nah, not touchy, just calling you out on what crap comment that was. U2wanderer doesn’t have to share anything, but he does.
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Five song EP of live songs, taken from a concert that hasn’t previously been commercially released in full, on coloured vinyl is super vague? It’s still being planned. I’ve shared what I can, and what I’m comfortable doing, from what I’ve been told.

I have three different people with ties to the band sharing information about it. One suggested it would be announced last week, and since I had three people coming forward in a short period I figured that was a sign it would be announced soon.

As for the sources? Includes the source that gave me information about The Europa EP months before the announcement, the release info for Songs of Experience six months before it was announced and gave me information about Songs of Surrender over a year before that album was out. (Before Bono’s book title had even been announced.) so I’ve no reason to doubt them.
    You're the GOAT, u2wanderer. We appreciate all of your insights.
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Five song EP of live songs, taken from a concert that hasn’t previously been commercially released in full, on coloured vinyl is super vague? It’s still being planned. I’ve shared what I can, and what I’m comfortable doing, from what I’ve been told.

I have three different people with ties to the band sharing information about it. One suggested it would be announced last week, and since I had three people coming forward in a short period I figured that was a sign it would be announced soon.

As for the sources? Includes the source that gave me information about The Europa EP months before the announcement, the release info for Songs of Experience six months before it was announced and gave me information about Songs of Surrender over a year before that album was out. (Before Bono’s book title had even been announced.) so I’ve no reason to doubt them.

u should be named goatwanderer1
  7. Given any lack of promotion for this and we are in June, have they done a u turn and delayed this?
  8. We’re in June 1st. Let’s see what happens over the coming weeks.
  9. Don't panic!

Plenty of time!