1. Available now for anyone in New Zealand
  2. PoP Muzik (POPMART MIX) is the greatest U2 B side of all time.
  3. I would say Lady with the spinning head is the greatest U2 b-side of all time
  4. I love LNOE, but I think the single remix is a lesser version as compared to the original album track.

I remain surprised the song hasn’t been featured again in the live sets. I stand by the PopMart Mexico City performance with the Bono preamble as the best version possible of the song.

Overall, an under appreciated track - by fans and the band!
  5. Slow dancing is the best B side.
  6. I’m looking forward to that one coming out with Willie Nelson.

It was played at the Edmonton shows I saw for PopMart. Had always been a fan of it from the “Stay” single, so I was thrilled to hear it live.
  7. Originally posted by ap5:I love LNOE, but I think the single remix is a lesser version as compared to the original album track.

I remain surprised the song hasn’t been featured again in the live sets. I stand by the PopMart Mexico City performance with the Bono preamble as the best version possible of the song.

Overall, an under appreciated track - by fans and the band!
    Agree I prefer the album version however the Live version from Mexico is by far the best arrangement of the song ,I know they always felt POP wasn't finished but I think that it was more that they weren't happy with the finished product hence all the reworking of most of the songs,they spent nearly 2 years making it so they had plenty of time to get it finished as it was originally supposed to be released in 96 but they delayed it.
  8. I think the Santiago version beats the Mexico version for Bono's vocals but can't compete soundwise. If they were both mixed the same I would have Santiago as my personal definitive version. Otherwise I agree Mexico is the one to beat overall.
  9. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I’m looking forward to that one coming out with Willie Nelson.

It was played at the Edmonton shows I saw for PopMart. Had always been a fan of it from the “Stay” single, so I was thrilled to hear it live.
    Slow Dancing, as well as the IGWSHA single, is already on Spotify. At least in the States.