1. I voted up there with the best. I caught Zoo TV twice and have seen U2 9 times total. Now I’ve missed a few tours but catch the DVDs and YouTube content. It was a tight, clean show with obviously high production value and the entire AB album. Who can not love that. Plus some deep cuts like LRM and I caught one of the WAR shows so for the die hard fans, what’s not to love. I’d say this holds up way better than, say, Vertigo Tour.
  2. It's up there for me purely because of its uniqueness and the sound quality.
  3. I've only ever seen one show live and that was on EI, but from what I've heard from bootlegs and seen from footage I think it ranks around the middle of the pack - I'd probably rank it highest of every tour after 360 and I'd put it above a couple of tours before that too, including October and maybe the Joshua Tree Tour. I'd put it around 8th-10th probably.
  4. I have been lucky enough to see them across various tours (360°, JT2017, e+i) and for me U2:UV has been the best one yet, I would go to say that the 3 times I saw the residency were the best gigs of my life. Rarely have I experienced something like what happened at the sphere, in part is the venue but I would argue that it goes beyond the venue as well.
  5. To be honest trying to compare a U2 tour in 2023/24 to ZooTv or PopMart is futile . the band are never hitting those heights again.
    Was it a good tour though given the age of the band etc - yes i thought so.
  6. Originally posted by Timk68:To be honest trying to compare a U2 tour in 2023/24 to ZooTv or PopMart is futile . the band are never hitting those heights again.
    Was it a good tour though given the age of the band etc - yes i thought so.
    I do agree, but I also think that, for their age, it's the absolute best they could've done.
  7. Up with their best!
  8. 3/4 of the band.

Inaccessible to most (location/cost).

Those facts alone mean this can't be categorized with their best in my opinion.
  9. All time show! Incredible performance, best sound for any concert ever & the sphere with all the visuals and everything was amazing.