1. It pulled a disappearing act.
  2. It will wait for a 25th anniversary book
  3. No it was in there. I'm currently reviewing the different versions of the book to see if it got dropped on one of my edits or if it happened when edited by Fonthill.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    No it was in there. I'm currently reviewing the different versions of the book to see if it got dropped on one of my edits or if it happened when edited by Fonthill.
    Ok, i understand.
    Disappearing Act is the only song thats missing?
  5. For those still waiting, my publisher has shared they are hopeful to start shipping via North and South American retailers on May 31. There’s been some distribution issues which now appear to be resolved. It’s been a little frustrating to wait on this one, especially since it’s been out in much of Europe since March.

More here if anyone is interested: https://www.u2songs.com/U2_Song_by_Song
  6. Finished reading it yesterday and I’d definitely recommend to fans. It’s good at highlighting different versions of songs, some I never knew about. Plenty of quotes from the band and people close to them who worked on songs/albums with them. And little bits of information like celebrities and band members favourite songs. Enjoyable read, good job Aaron/u2wanderer1.
  7. Originally posted by tuf392664:Finished reading it yesterday and I’d definitely recommend to fans. It’s good at highlighting different versions of songs, some I never knew about. Plenty of quotes from the band and people close to them who worked on songs/albums with them. And little bits of information like celebrities and band members favourite songs. Enjoyable read, good job Aaron/u2wanderer1.
    Had a chance to thank Lanois for all the quotes from various publications when I saw him recently. Had taken a copy of the book to pass along to him and got distracted and forgot. Really wanted to leave it to the people who were there working on the songs to talk about their development, even if it was a bit of a nightmare to credit it all in the end.