1. True, we wouldn't care, but I can guarantee you that the fans of whoever else they went with would be equally excited.

2. Because there’s never been a venue like it? Because its sound is beyond any music venue ever created? Because it can create a visual experience like no other concert hall? I’d be excited about it even if the band wasn’t playing it, it’s an incredible achievement of architecture and technology
  3. Originally posted by felix2:None of the options are relevant. All songs have been played live so far. So cruel only 4 times. Why are you still playing them? I'm not interested in the new drummer. The 16k curved screen is old school. The graphics will be simple. The prices of the tickets are far too expensive for this and do not justify it. I think U2 want to cash in big again at the end of their career, but have forgotten where they come from because the money blind them. U2 and Bono want to explain and show us fans how the world should work in his speeches? It must be said that Bono was unable to effect or change anything.

Jesus Christ man.. does anything make you happy? There’s nothing simple about this place. If you’re upset you’re not going or don’t care that’s fine, but don’t for a second think that passing off your half cooked options as facts are gonna matter to anyone else.

4. If a movie/concert/performance venue can deliver better sound and visuals to an audience, even in the rafters, I'm all for it- U2 or not. I'm only a six-hour drive from Las Vegas, so if the Postcard movie and U2 shows are good, I'll probably be coming back.
  5. Do you reckon they’ll start with the original first 4 songs from ZooTV? Zoo Station, Fly, EBTTRT, Mysterious ways
  6. that makes sense, don't think The Fly alter ego would fit in One or mysterious ways, so...
  7. In addition to Achtung Baby, I'm looking forward to hearing more of a focus on Zooropa and Pop album songs for their 90s fans (hopefully).

Although they'll probably just do Achtung Baby and their greatest hits (Pride, SBS, With or Without You, Beautiful Day, Elevation, Vertigo, etc.)
  8. I’m looking forward to them totally fucking with us and playing All That You Can’t Leave Behind in full instead of AB.
  9. Originally posted by Bonoboy92:I’m looking forward to them totally fucking with us and playing All That You Can’t Leave Behind in full instead of AB.
    this could turn out to be true, because Bram discovered the drum-parts on AB were to complicated for him, so they decided on doing ATYCLB instead ('back to basics').
  10. Originally posted by Bonoboy92:I’m looking forward to them totally fucking with us and playing All That You Can’t Leave Behind in full instead of AB.
    I would rather hear that.
  11. I wouldn't use the term 'looking forward to' but I'm definitely most intrigued to see the sight (we thought we'd never see) of them playing with someone else and the scrutiny, post-mortem and inevitable uproar (especially on here) that will go along with that.

Having stepped away and not thought about it for a few months, thinking about the whole thing again as it gets ever closer, makes me a bit sick to be honest. On pretty much every level. Not just the fact they're playing a disgusting Vegas residency with someone else behind the kit, but that they're using it to revisit what is arguably their greatest album and the greatest era in the bands history, harking back to when they were everything they are now, categorically, not...

Yep, hearing them play those songs again with the inevitable ZOOTV-esque visuals but in that setup, without Larry is going to mess with my head in a big way, that's for sure... But somehow, I won't be able to look away.
  12. Why isn't there a ' no part' option?