U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Concerti: 40
Biglietti:
  1. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    They could certainly do more nights than Phish. I think The Killers could do 8 nights at the sphere pretty comfortably over two or three weeks
    Just because Phish only did 4 doesn't mean that's all they could do. Phish's fanbase will travel far and wide for them and I have no doubt they could sell out as many shows as they wanted
  2. Yeah, I’m sure Phish will do more shows there. Annual mini-residencies are kind of their thing. For example, every year they do 4 shows at Madison square garden the last 4 days of December.
  3. Paul Hewson is a terrible kicker.
  4. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    They could certainly do more nights than Phish. I think The Killers could do 8 nights at the sphere pretty comfortably over two or three weeks

Yeah they could do a bunch a gigs there no problem but the promoters seem to be looking at more established bands who have an older audience with deeper pockets that's been the case so far , I know there are plenty of Pop acts that could sell out multiple nights there but a residency can look a bit elitist and financially driven so it probably doesn't appeal to everyone ,4 or 5 nights there might be something that would be more appealing for bands who don't want it to interfere with their touring schedule.
  5. I'm still trying to process Zac Brown blabbing in an interview/podcast that ZBB is going to play the Sphere. He was at both U2 and Phish. There's an article about it in the Las Vegas Review Journal. I don't know anything about his fanbase either.